Potential Side Effects of Propecia and Proscar
Recent studies suggest that Propecia and Proscar may be the cause of major sexual side effects for men who have taken the medication for the treatment of hair loss or enlarged prostate glands.
These sexual side effects include but are not limited to the following:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Loss of Libido
- Prostate Cancer
- Male Breast Cancer
- Endocrine System Failure
- feminization of the body, disruptions of the immune system, hormone crashes
- Body Disfigurement
- Gynecomastia- development of breasts in men
- Genital Shrinkage
- Penile Fibrosis (Peyronie’s Disease)- tissue disorder affecting the penis
- excessive curvature of the penis, pain during intercourse, ED, indentations in the penis
- Emotional or Psychological Trauma
If you have, or a loved one has, been treated for or developed one or more of these symptoms after taking either Propecia or Proscar, please call (888) 391-8244.